Team Support Officer | OUTREACH Team
About the NSW Rural Doctors Network:
NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) is a not-for-profit, non-government charitable organisation and is the Australian Government’s designated Rural Workforce Agency (RWA) for health in NSW.
Our vision is for improved health service access for all Australians – no matter where they live. We seek to support better health and wellbeing for people living in remote, rural and regional and disadvantaged communities, particularly those in NSW and the ACT.
About the role
The Team Support Officer role is an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact by providing administrative support for the NSW Rural Doctors Network (RDN) Outreach Team that delivers programs designed to increase access to health services for rural and Aboriginal communities. As a member of Outreach Team, you will be based at RDN’s Mascot Office and provide a broad range of administrative functions to support Outreach Program operations and related initiatives.
RDN’s Outreach Team operates in a fast-paced and dynamic health environment that involves working closely with external stakeholders, and you will have the opportunity to both contribute and develop your skills and knowledge in this area.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Be part of the administration team providing support across the whole of RDN
- Provide Personal Assistant support to the Director of Service Delivery and Operations Manager
- Enthusiastic and positive demeanor and ability to work cooperatively with team members regardless of work pressures.
- Demonstrated experience working in an administrative support capacity as part of a medium sized team.
- Office 365 skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and strong computer literacy to use in house databases
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail
- An ability to work in fast-paced team environment with various deadlines
- Strong organisational skills and ability to undertake multiple tasks and manage competing work requirements.
- The ability to take initiative and contribute to solutions and problem solving.
Culture & Benefits
RDN promotes a positive workplace culture and supportive environment for its employees, and offers staff a range of generous employment conditions and benefits, such as a 35-hour working week, flexible working arrangements, ability to work from home, on-site car parking, paid shut down between Christmas and New Year in addition to annual leave, salary packaging options, study leave and the opportunity to apply for grants offered through RDN’s Performance Growth and Development scheme.
Applicants must address the selection criteria as outlined in the application form. Applications close Wednesday 25th September 2019
For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Sharif Bagnulo, Senior Manager - Outreach programs, on Ph: (02) 8337 8100.